I’m almost always on the run. Between writing, kids activities and daily tasks. Finding a quick and healthy snack can sometimes be hard. Especially when veggies or fruit don’t always sound appealing. So I make up some of these protein balls to have on hand for a quick snack as I am on the go.
Protein Balls are packed with protein and nutrients for energy and health. These require 4 ingredients, are ready to eat in about 5 minutes and are quite tasty. Even those little picky eaters like them!
I have included 3 recipes in here…Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut, and Strawberry Almond. We like a variety so I make one or two different ones at a time so that way we have a choice.
Here is a Video Tutorial...
Its Important to choose a good Protein Powder without tons of additives. I use this kind.
What you Need
• Almond Butter
• Protein Powder (I use this Kind)
How to Make
1. Grab a mixing bowl. Place 1/2cup of Almond Butter in your bowl.
2. Choose your Protein Powder…Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry and add ¼ cup of the Protein Powder to the Almond Butter.
3. Then add either ½ cup of Oats, Peanuts, or Almonds.
4. Add 3 TBSP of Honey.
5. Get your hands dirty, start mixing! Mix until everything is combined together well.
6. Once mixed well begin to roll into balls. I placed on Parchment paper and once done transferred to a container for storage.
A Simple and Easy Snack! Enjoy! Share below or on Facebook your favorite Kind!