I absolutely love the way this makes my skin feel! It is wonderful! I try to Exfoliate once a month to get rid of the dead skin cells. I have learned over the years that Exfoliating helps keep the skin fresh, smooth, and young! Here is one of my favorite exfoliators, I make in the kitchen!
- Coconut flakes
- Honey ( Local, if that is not possible, I linked you to an alternative option)
- Essential Oil/s (optional)
To make a One –Time Use Exfoliator
- 4 TBSP Coconut flakes and 2-2 ½ TBSP Honey
- Mix Together
- You can add Essential Oils only 1-2 drops. I used geranium this morning in my Exfoliator. Lavender, Frankincense, and Cedarwood are also good for the skin. Lemon or Wild Orange are good to help pull out Toxins.
To make a Several Use Exfoliator
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes and ½ cup of Honey
- Mix together
- Add Essential Oils if you wish
- Store in a Glass Container for 3-6 months
I chose to use coconut flakes because they gentler on the skin, which is better for exfoliating the face. Honey has antimicrobial properties and is just wonderful for the skin. This morning I used Geranium essential oil not only because it has a great smell, it is also a powerful healer for the skin.
And enjoy! Make your skin love you and love your skin!
You May also be Interested In