I am always searching for ways to spice up regular meals. For me during pregnancy eggs have been a staple for breakfast or lunch. They can get really boring sometimes, especially when it becomes an everyday occurrence. I am also a huge fan of salsa. One day I was craving both! I thought hey why not combine the two! I was thoroughly impressed with what I can up with. Still simple yet full of flavor. You could chose this for breakfast, lunch or dinner…it is truly filling.
It is a Simple, easy and Tasty addition to a boring everyday meal. Not to mention it adds a bit of the rainbow to your meal, always a plus! Enjoy!
Recipe is below, Here is a Video tutorial too!
What you Need
• 2 Farm Fresh Eggs
• ½ Avocado
• 2 slices of Onion-Chopped
• 1 Small Tomato or 1/2 Large Tomato-Chopped
• ½ TBSP Cilantro
• 1 Lime Wedge
How to Make
1. First chop up your onion and tomato. Then throw them into a small bowl.
2. Slice open that avocado and pull one half out of the outer shell. I absolutely love my avocado tool, you can find it here! Add avocado to your bowl of onion and tomato.
3. Add 1 TBSP Cilantro and squeeze one lime wedge on mixture.
4. Mix together and then set to the side.
5. Cook your eggs, I scrabbled mine. You can cook them however you prefer.
6. Once eggs are cooked add them to your bowl and mix into salsa.
7. Viola, your Fresh Egg Salsa!