What you need
- Spaghetti Squash
- Peppers ( I used red, yellow, orange, and green)
- Cheese of choice ( I used Cheddar this time but mozzarella is great also)
- Casserole pan or pie dish
- Baking sheet
- Ice cream scooper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees (Fahrenheit). Cut Spaghetti Squash in half. Use ice cream scooper to scoop out all of the seeds. Once the seeds are gone place the spaghetti squash face down on baking sheet and cook in oven for 45-55 minutes.
- While the spaghetti squash is cooking you can steam the broccoli. Dice peppers. I used a quarter of four different peppers you could choose one pepper or use all of them that is up to you. Once diced you saute the peppers in coconut oil or olive oil.
- While the vegetables are cooking you can grate your cheese, this time I had cheddar in the fridge so I used that. Your favorite cheese will work or if don’t want cheese that is good too.
- When the Spaghetti Squash is done, take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes. Reset the oven to 350.
- After cooling use a fork to scrap the Spaghetti Squash out of the skin. Once all the squash is in the middle you can place it in the dish you choose to use.
- Then toss in peppers and broccoli. Mix together.
- Mix cheese in dish and place on top. Use your preferred amount of cheese or none at all. ( I used about 1 cup.)
- Place in oven. Let cook for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.
You have a healthy delicious vegetable filled dish, everyone will love!
You May also be Interested In